The end of an eon
It has been a long time coming but I am finally ready to close down my iinet site, which has been the home of all my music pages since 2004, an eon or two in internet terms. Pages linked below are now on this site.
8 March 2021
- Introduction, history and current status
- Sheet music catalogues and ordering
- CD: Music for Reflection details and ordering
Articles about music
- Reviews of books and recordings
- Articles about woodwind instruments
- A list of Malcolm’s other music-related writing with links to some of it.
Recorders and Early Music in Townsville 1990 – 2020
This material is primarily historical in nature, since none of the performing groups have been active since 2010.
- Calliope and Blue Moon (youth recorder group and an adult group with a jazz focus)
- The Telemann Ensemble (baroque chamber ensemble)
- Photos from two music festivals – Steps in Time (Armidale, January 2005) and the Elizabethan Fair (Townsville, May 2005)
- Malcolm as musician and teacher: a short CV
- Recorder and Early Music links – Recorder and Early Music societies around Australia, with a few related links.
Still to come
The only pages not yet carried across from my old site are my work on Noise Exposure of Music Teachers and the North Queensland Recorder Society archive, 1995 – 2010. (The society is still active but older material was not published to the new website, nqrs.org.au, when it was created in 2013.)